Jamesburg High School Alumni Association & Friends
Hi All,
Please visit the link below to see the information about the Cruise line I have looked into. I have spoken with a sales person for this line and she has told me that the basic pricing as listed is approximately $80 per person for the Silver package. They do run specials and we could maybe get a lower price if we have a large enough group participating. We are trying to get a group for 8/22/09
Please visit the link below to see the information about the Cruise line I have looked into. I have spoken with a sales person for this line and she has told me that the basic pricing as listed is approximately $80 per person for the Silver package. They do run specials and we could maybe get a lower price if we have a large enough group participating. We are trying to get a group for 8/22/09
NYC private parties – NY private parties yahct – NJ private parties – NY private parties –
Source: http://www.cornucopiacruise.com/
Source: http://www.cornucopiacruise.com/
View the fabulous skyline of New York City & New Jersey on your private parties
For more info contact Pat Mott Burns: Bpatcb at aol.com
For more info contact Pat Mott Burns: Bpatcb at aol.com
This is a list of the folks going so far:

Looks like a great event, I'll see how many tickets I need.
ReplyDelete